Add Printing and Packaging - Scammers Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell pmb 130 1 hewitt square east northport ny 11731
sent me several letters stating i had won 2,997,500.00 and said to send $20.00 for their processing fee.Sounded to good and way bad why send money for money you have won why wouldnt they just take it out of the money i won.
Hey thanks to google i found out that it was a scam dont get taken by these scammers they should be sued and return all the money they have stolen from all the people they scammed.I wish they had a prepaid envelope I would tape it to a brick and send it to them and make them pay the postage
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..."
- "Killlogg's is defrauding their consumers by falls advertising. Bought 2 boxes of Killogg's Crunchy Nut, not even one little chunk of nut was on any piece of cereal in two..."
- "Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could..."
- "Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as..."
- "I have never heard of pending drop offs and I have been with Chase for years. I was charged two insufficient fees because of this but when I checked my..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."